The laboratory is RENAR- (the Romanian accrediting body) accredited for testing waste waters and surface waters.
We perform sampling operations and tests for waste water, surface water, drinking water and swimming pool water, with an aim to :
- come up with technical solutions for water treatment
- test the reacting agents used for water treatment
- optimize the usage of reacting agents for drinking and waste water treatment plants.
We perform monitoring for waste waters and drinkable waters :
- we monitor the quality of the water on the technological flow and at the outlet of the water treatment plants
- we monitor the quality of the treated domestic waste waters
- we monitor the quality of the treated industrial waste waters
- we monitor the quality of the difficultly biodegradable treated waters (the dairy industry, the cellulose & paper industry, the chemical industry, waste storehouses)
- we monitor the active sludge formation at the waste water treatment plants start-up stage.