WATER TREATMENT PLANTS AND MODULES FOR POTABILISATION PURPOSES
- They are meant to treat the water from underground or surface sources, for potabilisation purposes. The treatment flow rate is specifically configured for each and every application, with an aim to reach the quality parameters imposed by the effective European and national regulations.
- WE OFFER turnkey solutions. The technological and constructive design of the treatment plants takes place after studies that include assessments and laboratory tests regarding the quality of the water sources, as well as treatability tests. Our treatment plants implement the following stages, in various configurations : COAGULATION-FLOCCULATION (dosing systems, mixing and reaction systems), DECANTATION (highly efficient lamellar systems), FILTERING-BIO-FILTERING (multimedia, activated charcoal, bio-filters for ammonium removal), OXIDATION-DISINFECTION (ozone oxidation for the Fe, Mn, As elimination, disinfection by UV radiations, gaseous chlorine or sodium hypochlorite), ADVANCED OXIDATION (ozone/UV, electrochemically generated oOH radicals, ozone/CAG adsorption, H2O2/UV, Fenton and photo-Fenton).
- The treatment plants operate fully automatically, without the presence of the human operator, and they feature specific remote data transmission interfaces for integration into complex SCADA systems, at the local or regional level. The plants operation can be remotely monitored online. We have an efficient operative maintenance system implemented.
- We offer compact water treatment plants and modules in the 5÷50 m3/h flow rate range, which can be extended by configurations that use parallel treatment lines.
Main technological flows implemented
OXIDATION / FILTERING / DISINFECTION :
OXIDATION by ozone for removing Fe, Mn, As and the potentially toxic organic substances / under pressure FILTERING (multimedia, granular activated charcoal) / final DISINFECTION
- compact plants for potabilising water by ozone : Q = 2÷10 m3/h
- containerised plants for potabilising water by ozone : Q = 5÷20 m3/h
- plants for potabilising water by ozone : Q = 40÷100 m3/h
• ADVANCED OXIDATION / BIO-FILTERING / DISINFECTION :
Primary ADVANCED OXIDATION (electrochemically generated oOH radicals and ozone injected in the contact and reaction column) / BIO-FILTERING (multimedia, in an under pressure filter) / ADVANCED OXIDATION – final DISINFECTION (ozone/UV). This variant is the only viable alternative to the classical chemical methods of oxidising the ammonium ions by excessive chlorine (which may lead to the massive generation of the secondary reaction compounds).
- Water potabilisation module by advanced oxidation and bio-filtering : Q = 5 ÷30 m3/h
• DECANTATION / ADVANCED OXIDATION / FILTERING / DISINFECTION :
COAGULATION-FLOCCULATION – reacting agent dosing and in-line reaction system / DECANTATION – highly efficient lamellar decanter / ADVANCED OXIDATION (electrochemically generated oOH radicals and ozone injected in the contact and reaction column) / under pressure FILTERING (multimedia, granular activated charcoal) / final DISINFECTION.
- compact potabilisation plant for waters derived from surface sources : Q = 10 ÷30 m3/h
PROCESSES OF DISINFECTION FOR DRINKABLE WATERS :
• DISINFECTION BY OZONE : systems of disinfection by ozone, in open tanks or in under pressure columns
• SYSTEMS OF DISINFECTION BY UV RADIATIONS : disinfection systems by means of UV reactors equipped with low or medium pressure lamps
• DISINFECTION BY CHLORINE AND CHLORINE COMPOUNDS : systems of disinfection by gaseous chlorine and sodium hypochlorite.